Sunday, April 7, 2019

Spring

This is little Abbie.  We went for a walk today.  Don't tell Chloe and Lola!


Gratitude Day #5


Spring brings warmer temperatures, freedom, hope, and growth.  It is so wonderful to feel the sunshine on  my face, and to be able to spend time comfortably outside.  It means I can go out and walk.  It is a time to begin planning my garden. Right now I even have the windows open, so I can feel the breeze gently blowing into the house.

It also means my mom and her dog, Abbie come home from Arizona. My sister, Jacci, flew to Arizona and drove Mom and Abbie home last week.  I am so grateful for my sister and her kindness.





The seeds that I planted under the grow lights are already sprouting.  They will be ready to move outside five or six weeks from now.  That's where the hope comes in. Hope for more beautiful weather, fertile ground, plants growing, and flowers blooming.  I love spring!

1. I am grateful for sunshine and spring breezes.
2. I am grateful to have Mom and Abbie back home.
3. I am so grateful for my sister, Jacci.



No comments:

Post a Comment