Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Photo #27: Information Overload


Information Overload
Originally uploaded by BarbaraLN

This is a sculpture in the Pappajohn Sculpture Garden in downtown Des Moines. This is just one of an entire collection of sculptures that were donated by the Pappajohn family, and they were just installed this past summer. The sculptures take up an entire city block, and they use to be in the Pappajohn's yard. I'm glad I don't have to mow that yard! I didn't actually take the picture today. I took it on my birthday, and I've been saving it for the right day. I don't know the real name of this sculpture, but it reminds me of how I feel on days like today. Overwhelmed! Overwhelmed by too much data, too much information, too much stuff, and too many demands. I am on information overload!

No comments:

Post a Comment