Sunday, January 24, 2010

Photo #24: Bailey's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day


Little Bailey went to the groomer on Friday. He hadn't been for a long time, and he was very matted, so I knew they would have to cut his hair short. I told the groomer that I just wanted him to be comfortable. I should be more careful about how I word directions. As a teacher, I should know this. Bailey's hair wasn't just cut short, he was shaved! As my son, Michael, said, "It wasn't even a cute shave." In fact there are areas that are almost bald and others that have tufts of hair sticking up. This may be due to lack of cooperation on Bailey's part, but I had expected him to look much better than that. Bailey was so upset and angry that when he got home he just howled at me.

Poor little Bailey has no hair left to keep him warm in this frigid Iowa weather, so my son has him all covered up here on the couch. On top of everything else, his ears hurt. The groomer told me that she thinks he has an ear infection. So now Bailey needs to go to another one of his "favorite" places -- the vet. Bailey definitely had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day, and he's never going back to that groomer again!

No comments:

Post a Comment