Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hanging Out At Barnes & Noble


It is time to begin thinking about school again. Although I brought home a whole stack of work, I have not touched it. So today, I started out my day working in my craft room, making thank you cards and bookmarks for my students. This flurry of creativity prompted a blog post on my other blog. In the afternoon I headed to Barnes and Noble with the intent of working on my American Revolution webquest, but as you can see by the pile of books, blogging was on my mind. I love hanging out with my little netbook at Caribou Coffee, or Starbucks at Barnes & Noble. When my sister joins me, even better!

1 comment:

  1. Barbara:
    I love doing the same thing. There's something about hanging out at a coffee shop or bookstore. I am really sad that our local Barnes and Noble closed for good last Thursday. Thanks for the mention yesterday. I'll be posting links to the photo blogs that I've found so far, so be sure to check them out.

    ReplyDelete