Sunday, May 29, 2011

Photo #145/365: Butterfly Banner


It's funny how some weeks, there is an abundance of photographic opportunities, and other weeks, not so much. We've had lots of rainy and dreary days in the past week, so I need to do some catching up again. The next several photos come from a trip Mom, Jacci, and I made to Lincoln, Nebraska. We were attending the memorial service for my Uncle Virgil Willits and my Aunt Virginia Willits. Aunt Virginia passed away this past December, 2008. Uncle Virgil passed away in April, 2008. It was the first time in many years to see my cousins, and the first time ever to meet their children.

My cousin, Nancy, is an artist, and she created several bannors for the memorial. The butterfly is a symbol that my Aunt Virginia liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment