Thursday, June 17, 2010

Photo #168: Park and Get a Car Wash, Too


We have been without power for the past eight hours, and the lights just came on. The entire neighborhood has been dark, except the house across the street. They have a generator. They're nice people, but it's really annoying to be sitting in the dark, while their lights are blazing, and you can see the TV going. This happened last summer, too.

I have been concerned that I was not going to be able to post my photo today, but it looks like I'm coming in under the wire. I spent some time out at Gray's Lake this afternoon. After all the rain we have had, part of the parking lot is under water. I parked as far from the water as I could, but other's were less cautious. I have had nightmares that involve cars and rising water, so I am not that bold. It was hot and breezy, but even with the high water, it was still really nice to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment