Thursday, December 23, 2010

Photo #357: A Candle


I love candles! I love the fragrance they emit. I love the flickering light. I love the ambiance. Sometimes I get so busy that I forget to take the time to light a candle, sip a glass of wine, or a delicious cup of tea, and savor the moment. Winter vacation began today, so I hope to take some time to do just that in the coming days.

Even though the calendar tells me that vacation began today, I feel very disoriented. I cannot believe Christmas is in just two days, and it doesn't yet feel like school vacation, because I worked at Huntington this morning. Afterwards I went to the doctor and learned that I have a sinus infection. I have been struggling with cold symptoms for the past month and a half. Now I have a really good excuse to spend time laying around and doing nothing, and I have the time to do that.

Let's light a candle, and crack open a bottle of Pinot Noir!

No comments:

Post a Comment