Saturday, December 11, 2010

Photo #345: Beads


In spite of blizzard warnings, I spent part of the afternoon out at my sister's house. We were making necklaces with these fantastic beads. These beads were hand made in Greece. I love the textures, the shapes, and the colors. I brought my bead box, but Jacci's beads are way better. This is because Jacci knows what she is doing when she buys or works with beads, or any other kind of jewelry for that matter. We had a really good time.

Afterwards we went to Altoona Christian Church where Donner was directing a Christmas play, "Dinner at the Bethlehem Inn." It was a dinner theater, with the cast serving dinner to the audience. By this time the blizzard was in full force, so we drove in blowing snow both to and from the church. We are thankful to be warm and cozy once again in our respective houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment