Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Photo #356: A Happy Snowman


This happy little snowman was a gift I received several years ago at a staff Christmas Party. I think it was one of those gift exchanges where people steal someone else's present, if they like it. I think I came out pretty good, because I really like this little guy.

Today was our last day of school before winter vacation, and we had a good day. It was a shortened day, and I kept the day packed with activity. We presented a readers theater of How the Grinch Stole Christmas to Mrs. Ratliff's first graders, and later we watched the cartoon version (with Boris Karloff) on DVD. We've been studying probability in math, so we had a probability game party. If the game has a spinner, dice or cards, it involves probability, and you could play it at our party. We wrote friendly letters to people we love, and turned them into holiday cards. We had fun! Even so, I am as happy as this snowman to be on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment