Sunday, December 5, 2010

Photo #339: Christmas Train


I took the weekend off from Huntington's. Instead, I spent most of the weekend just hanging out at home; blogging, writing lesson plans, correcting papers, and cooking for the week ahead. In fact, the only time I went out at all yesterday was to go to the grocery store. Since I had spent so much of the weekend sitting at a computer, I decided to get some exercise today. The problem is, it's 4:34 in the afternoon, and it's still only 21 degrees, so I decided to go to the mall to walk. I figured I would be able to find some good photos while I was there.

Today I decided to come to Merle Hay Mall. I guess I haven't been here in a long time, because I didn't even know there was a Staples or a an Ulta here. I was surprised by how many empty storefronts there are. I guess the poor economy has been hard on this mall.

At the center of the mall is the Christmas train, and Santa. I was enjoying myself until the "Grinch" who was guarding Santa told me that I was not allowed to take pictures, and that I would be put on the naughty list. Naughty list or not, here is my photo for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment