Thursday, February 25, 2010

Photo #56: Cowboy Boot


I had dinner at Bandana's Barbecue tonight. I was looking around for something to photograph, since I hadn't taken my pic for the day, when I saw this boot. I really like the rich redish brown leather, the textures, and curve of the boot.

I hadn't origianally planned on eating out, but I had to drive out to Barnes and Noble to pick up two copies of Anne of Avonlea to read with a student. That didn't turn out very well, because the two books they were holding for me, turned out to be abridged versions. This is for a student who is reading several years above grade level. I was a little discouraged that the trip was a washout, when Banadana's caught my eye. This is southern barbeque, so meat is prepared with a dry rub and smoked. I only know this because the server told me so. The thing I do know is it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment