Thursday, February 11, 2010

Photo #42: TV Shopping at Costco


TV Shopping at Costco
Originally uploaded by BarbaraLN

I just love shopping at Costco! It's like a wonderland with it's great expanse of alluring merchandise. I always look forward to going there, even though I must go with a list, because I am always on a tight budget. The very first thing that you see when you walk into Costco, is all these great TVs. Usually I have to walk right on by, even though my television in the living room flat lined a couple months ago. I promised myself then, that when I got my income tax refund, I could buy a new television set.

Now that time has finally arrived. I started shopping this week. Unfortunately, I still have to walk past these big screen TVs, to something that is a little more modest in both size and price. But it will be new, and I'm very excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment