Sunday, February 14, 2010

Photo #45: Tea, Anyone?


I'm beginning to see some recurring themes in these photos, and one of them is about tea. I believe this is the third picture so far that features tea. After day after day of snow and ice, Jacci and I went out to Jordan Creek Mall to walk. I'm not sure how many calories we actually burned, because I kept detouring into shops that had enticing window displays. I love tea and I love tea sets, so I was drawn into Teavana, where I saw this beautiful display. I love the taste of tea, but my love for tea goes beyond that. I love the warmth, and the nurturing comfort of sipping and savoring a delicious cup of hot tea. I also like all the tea paraphernalia that goes with it. I love the line and curve of the tea pots. My favorite set here is the sea green pot and cups with the cranes. Not in my budget this month, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment