Saturday, February 6, 2010

Photo #37: Tea


Today was my day to replenish my tea supply, so I made a trip to my favorite tea shop, Gong Fu Tea. I have been having trouble sleeping lately, so my sister recommended that I try Chamomile Tea, this one is called Starry Night. Another one she recommended is called Cranberry Lover's Tea. This one is an herbal tea that is a blend of honeybush and rooibos. It's been working for her, and I'm willing to give it a try.

I don't have trouble getting to sleep, but I do have trouble staying asleep. This morning, for example, I woke up at 4:20. I've been doing that a lot lately. It's bad enough during the week, when I could be sleeping for another hour. My alarm goes off at 5:15. But today is Saturday, and I really longed to sleep in. Unfortunately my internal alarm clock had other ideas, and just as soon as I was awake, I began contemplating all the things I had to do today. I even tried getting up and writing, and then going back to bed, but to no avail. I was wide awake. This probably means I will be out like a light by 9:00 tonight. So I'm going to give the new teas a chance, and hope they will help me to sleep like a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment