Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Photo #41: Scrapbooking


The Daily Shoot idea for today: We all have some sort of hobby or favorite activity. Make a photo that shows something you enjoy doing.

I have several hobbies. Sometimes I sew, quilt, crochet, or garden, but I particularly enjoy paper crafts. I have a craft room jam packed with supplies for scrapbooking, stamping, and card making. Making scrapbooks is my favorite. Not only is it a creative outlet, but it is nostalgic as well. Along with the family albums that I have made, I have also created albums for both of my kids, my brother, Dan, and my sister, Jacci. I also made one for my mother's companion after his daughter died. After working on all these albums for other people, I am now working on one for myself, starting with my parents and their childhoods, and then my own childhood and growing up years. Going through photos, and putting some order to them, has brought back a lot of wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment