Friday, May 28, 2010

Photo #148: Music On the Plaza


After a very busy week, it was wonderful to finally get to Friday. I got my hair cut after work, and then went to the Jimmy John's in Altoona for my usual Friday night dinner out. When I drove up, I noticed something was going on across the street to the west of Hy-Vee. There were venders, balloons, beer, and lots and lots of people. Turns out they are having "Music On the Plaza" every Friday evening this summer. They actually just built this plaza last year, so I decided to go check it out. There is a large fountain at the front of the plaza, but I really like this water play area. Water would shoot out of various pipes squirting anyone within range, including me. It was a warm day, and the kids were having a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment