Saturday, May 1, 2010

Photo #121: The Turtles Are Out!


It was a really beautiful day. After I got off work, I spent time working in the yard. I finally got around to cleaning out the front flower bed. I always struggle with this in the spring, particularly when we have rainy weekends. I end up so tired during the week, that it's very diffiult to consider mowing and gardening after a long day at school. Once I got the flower bed cleared out, it was time to take my turtle collection out of the garage. Every year I like to add a turtle or two to my garden collection. Sadly, there are some years that the turtles never make it out of the garaage all summer, depending on my interest or lack there of in gardening that year. When they are in the yard, they just make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment