Sunday, May 2, 2010

Photo #122: Spring Has Sprung


I'm feeling good about the yard work I got done this weekend. Three-fourths of the lawn is mowed and the front flower bed is cleaned out. I set up a bird feeder in front of my big bow window, with the hopes I'll be able to snap some good bird photos, once the word is out that there is food available. I'm always thrilled when I see the day Lillies and Hostas growing, and this time of year their foliage is lush and full. The bugs haven't had a chance to begin dining on them yet.

Jacci and I headed over to Mom's this afternoon, with the intent of working on her lawn. Jacci mowed the back yesterday. Unfortunately, before we could get there, we had a thunderstorm, so everything is soaked. We still went over and hung out with Mom for awhile, but we'll have to tackle the lawn tomorrow. It also means I can't finish the last of my own mowing until everything has a chance to dry out.

No comments:

Post a Comment