Sunday, May 23, 2010

Photo #143: Hot Tub Heaven


I changed the water in my hot tub this weekend. I always forget how long it takes. It's easy to drain it, but then you have to climb in and scrub it down. Winter was very hard on it this year. The cover was filthy and required lots of scrubbing. After that it was time to refill it. Sometimes it can be tricky to get the ph balanced. I usually drain it one day, and clean it out and refill it the next. I worked on it this morning with the hopes of getting it warm enough to climb into tonight.

Usually I use my hot tub throughout the winter as long as the temperature is above 20 degrees, but this was such a hard winter with heavy snows and ice, that I couldn't even get to it for much of the winter.

I would have taken a picture of me relaxing in the hot tub, but I didn't want to risk getting my camera wet, and I'm not showing anyone a picture of me in my swimsuit. I will tell you that when I got into it tonight, it felt wonderful! This might be the only thing that gets me through these last 12 days of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment