Thursday, March 18, 2010

Photo #77: Bass Pro Shop




After the funeral earlier this week,and everything that went with it, today feels like my first real day of spring vacation. It is a beautiful bright sunshiny day. I decided to drive over to check out the Bass Pro Shop, which opened last August in Altoona. It is about three miles from my house. I've been curious about it since I saw the site under construction. It is an awesome sight when you drive past on Interstate 80. One of my students wrote the following story recommending it:

Bass Pro Shop
By Draven

The Bass Pro Shop has hunting, fishing stuff, clothes, and boats, fourwheels. I like the Bass Pro Shop because it's cool. I like the boats and hunting, fishing, and the fish and the target range. If you hit it right, the moose talks to you and tells you to go to the fishing stuff and hunting stuff and more stuff. I like the kids toy area because they have toy Nascars. They have simulators that make it look like you are driving a race car. I got fudge and a new fishing pole. It is black and blue. I love my pole so much. I almost caught a fish. So go to the Bass Pro Shop. I love the black boat because it's cool and it looks fast and a good boat. So have fun. So go see the Bass Pro Shop now. I want to go on Saturday and Sunday. It has a restaurant on the left side and a bowling alley. I like the Bass Pro Shop a lot. So go to the Bass Pro Shop now, and you will wan to go back again. "So have a great day at the Bass Pro Shop!"

Thank you Draven, You are so right!

No comments:

Post a Comment