Friday, March 5, 2010

Photo #64: Chocolate


The Daily Shoot for today is: Food engages all the senses. Make a photograph of food that causes our mouth to water or pucker. Get the viewer engaged.

I made my semi-regular stop at Jimmy John's tonight for dinner, and I tried taking several photos of my meal. I always order the #12, The Beachclub. I wasn't satisfied with any of my shots, so I ate my dinner instead of photographing it. It was quite good, by the way, but none of the pictures I took did it justice. Somehow shredded lettuce and alfalfa sprouts are never going to be able to compete with chocolate for the look of sheer indulgent deliciousness. I decided to use this photo of Mocha Ganache that I took when I paid my visit to Chocolaterie Stam last Friday. So many choices, so little time (or money.)

No comments:

Post a Comment