Sunday, August 15, 2010

Photo #226: Welcome Cards


This is my post for yesterday, Saturday, August 14.

There is only one more week of summer vacation, and then it's back to school. I'm working on my list of tasks to be completed, before teachers start back on August 23rd. One of the things all the classroom teacher's do in my building is to send a welcome to school card or letter to each of our students.



I always make my cards. Sometimes I use my rubber stamps to design the front of the card. For the past two years, I've opted for the computer. Last year I put a Wordle of the kids names on the front. This year I made a word cloud using the website, Image Chef. I create my cards, and many other things for my classroom, using the program, The Print Shop, by Broderbund.

So, get ready, kids! The cards are in the mail. It's almost time for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment