Monday, August 2, 2010

Photo #214: My First Technology Conference


As many of you know, I have become a techie teacher this past year. It started with an on-line class last summer. Since that time I have tried lots of new things in the way of technology in my classroom. Some of you may not know that I have also become somewhat addicted to Twitter during that time. Part of my daily routine is to boot up my Tweetdeck to check to see what the educators I follow on Twitter are talking about.

Many of them have gone to Technology Conferences in Denver and Philadelphia, to learn more about using technology in the classroom. I have never been able to do that until this past weekend, when I attended my very first technology conference. It was a worldwide conference with people from 59 countries participating, and I never left Des Moines. Click here to visit my other blog, Prospecting for Treasure, to learn more about my experience.

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky. I love technology and using it to teach! My students still get excited about technology projects in Language Arts which makes me happy. They especially love using Gaggle Blogs.

    ReplyDelete