Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Photo 216: Arranging My Classroom


Today was a busy day. I spent about four hours at school, and the big thing I accomplished was figuring out how to fit all those desks in. I currently have 28 students on my class list, which is 4 more than I had last year. I decided to move my desk up against the wall to open up the space, and make more room for student desks. I don't sit at my desk much anyway. Most of the time I am either moving around the room, or sitting at one of the tables working with students. It took me a while, and I did a lot of furniture moving, and book moving, but I was happy with the results. It gives my classroom a whole new look. When I start this process of setting up my classroom, I begin to feel excited about starting a new school year.

After I worked at school for a while, I went to work at Huntington. Now my feet hurt, and I'm a tired girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment