Sunday, June 6, 2010

Photo #157: Sweet William


Yesterday was East High School's graduation, so now is the time for Graduation Parties. I went to Nadia Tyler's graduation open house today. My friend and colleague, Kathy Flaherty is her mom. Nadia was one of the class valedictorians for her class. She has made her mom proud, and she will be attending college in the fall at the University of Northern Iowa. They couldn't have asked for better weather, because it has been a really glorious day today, perfect for sitting on the deck and eating cake. These flowers caught my eye because I hadn't seen anything quite like them. Kathy said they are Sweet William. I thought it was interesting the way some seemed the reverse of the others in coloring and contrast.

Congratulations, Nadia! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment