Sunday, March 5, 2017

Winnie the Trailblazer



We have a nice size backyard, but no matter which part of the yard Winnie is coming from, this crazy little dog cuts across to walk along this trail she is blazing right through the center.  I can't explain why.  As you can see, the yard is pretty flat, and there is nothing obstructing her way along the fence or garden.  

This darling Corgi has a few other quirks as well. As you may know, Corgis are herding dogs.  Now I have a habit of plugging my cell phone into the charger right before I go to bed.  When I do, it makes a ding sound. That is Winnie's cue, that it is time to herd Chloe and I up to bed.  



In the morning, if she senses that I am awake, she begins barking to herd Chloe and I downstairs.  I really do not appreciate loud Corgi barks at 5:15 in the morning.  I do, however, love this crazy little dog, and I am very grateful that she came into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment