Sunday, August 21, 2011

Photo #233/365: Winnie's Weekaversary

Tomorrow is my first day back at school.  It is also Winnie's Weekaversary.  In other words, she has been with me for 3 weeks now.  She is adorable.  She is also quite a character.

Winnie Tricks

  1. She tries to knock my hands away from the computer when she wants me to pay attention to her.
  2. When we go up the stairs to bed, she goes half way up, turns sideways to block Bailey from coming up.
  3. She loves to be petted.  When Bailey climbs on my lap, Winnie climbs higher onto my lap pushing him out of the way.
  4. If I don't watch out, she'll kiss me.  I still don't like dog kisses, Winnie
So we have a little sibling rivalry going on, but I am so glad she came to live with us.  Thank you to Jan and her family for sharing Winnie with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment