Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Photo #215/365: Settling In




Winnie is beginning to settle in. She discovered the toys today, and it turns out she is a player. These toys were brand new, because Bailey has zero interest in toys. They are used now, because Winnie, like our old dog, Zoe, likes to tear them apart after she has played with them for awhile. I tried really hard to get a picture of her playing with the toys, but she was moving too fast.

Winnie and Bailey are getting more comfortable together. On Monday, they ignored each other. Tuesday they progressed to butt sniffing, and today they are sleeping on the couch together. They are also both looking for lots of petting.

I wouldn't say they are friends yet, but I expect they will be by the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. I will keep my fingers crossed that they will become BFF's.

    ReplyDelete