Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Photo #334: Angel


When I left for school this morning, I was determined to take lots and lots of pictures. Then I got there, got busy, and totally forgot about it. I went straight from school to working at Huntington's, so it was pitch black by the time I got home.

Plan two was to take a great photo of some of the Christmas ornaments. I am still decorating the tree, but I added some decorations, before starting my photo session.

Over the course of the year, I kind of forget what I have, so as I trim the tree, I rediscover the ornaments I have collected over the years. This little angel bell is one of my favorites. I remember buying it, along with a second one at an after Christmas sale at Park Fair. This was when Lisa and I were living in our first house on Cambridge Street. My tree has lots of angels on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment