Sunday, November 28, 2010

Photo #332: Bichon In a Wagon


I put up the tree yesterday, and began decorating it today. It's pretty easy to put up. I just drag it, piece by piece from the garage, and assemble it in front of the bow windows. The lights are really simple, because the tree is prelit. It does take a while to get all the branches puffed out and pushed into shape again, after it's been stuffed in a box for eleven months.

One of the things I like best about decorating the tree, is rediscovering all the ornaments that I have packed away. For several years, my mom has been giving me a Bichon ornament from the Danbury Mint. It usually arrives early in the fall, so the first thing I have to remember is where I stashed it away. This is the ornament for 2010. It's a Bichon in a Wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment