Friday, November 12, 2010

Photo #316: Car Repairs


As I was pulling into the school parking lot this morning, the battery light flashed on. It went back off, but I figured it wasn't a good sign. I called and made an appointment to have the car looked at after work. I worried all day that it might not start when I went out at 3:30. It did, and I managed to get it to the garage.

The first diagnosis was that I needed a new battery, but it got worse. Then I was told that I also needed a new alternator. But what can you do? I have to have a car, so I spent the next two hours entertaining myself with my Droid, while they worked on my car.

Good thing I got paid today, because it's been a very expensive day. One good thing; my car is no longer making the chirping noise that it's been making since it was worked on last January. I'm not sure what that might have to do with the alternator, but I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment