Monday, November 1, 2010

Photo #305: Too Much Work


I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed this year. No matter what I do, I just can't keep up with everything I'm supposed to do. The beginning of the month is particularly challenging, because I set up our Writing Calendar and our Homework Folders at the beginning of each month. I've been asking myself lately why I do some of the extra stuff, like the blogging, and the research. But I already know the answer. This is the stuff that is fun. This is the stuff that peaks kids' interest. This is the stuff that makes it all worthwhile.

I left work at four tonight so I could finish changing the water in the hot tub. Then I started working on school stuff. I never had time to take a good photo, so I decided to take a picture of the work that is not getting done.

No comments:

Post a Comment