Friday, April 23, 2010

Photo #113: Tweet Your Taste Buds


You know that I love Jimmy John's, and I haven't done a Jimmy John's photo in a while. This Tweet Your Taste Buds sign caught my eye. Jimmy Johns is now on Twitter.

It was a wet and dreary day today. We had inside recess. I had a lot of catching up to do, since I was home sick yesterday. I'm usually the last teacher in the building on Fridays. Others want to get out as fast as they can, and get their weekend started. I like to stay and get my lesson plans laid out for the next week. I know when I walk in there on Monday, my brain is going to be foggy, so I want everything planned out.

I have been trying to cook and eat at home more, but I don't even consider it on Fridays. I do not cook on Fridays. Most of the time I eat at Jimmy Johns; #12, The Beach Club, and a medium Diet Coke. Yum! (Notice that I already took a couple bites out of the sandwich. I could not wait.)

No comments:

Post a Comment