Sunday, January 23, 2011

Photos #21, 22, and 23: Celebrate!

Photo #21: New iPads



These photos are unrelated, but I'm doing a little catch up with this post. Photo #21 is a shot of our new iPads. Our building recently purchased 24 new iPads to be dispursed to classes in the building. I am still housing the original ten iPads that we purchased last May, which means my class gets to use them most days.

Photo #22: Staff Celebration




December is such a busy time, that our staff waits until January to hold a get together. This year we had dinner at Okiboji Bar and Grill in Ankeny. We had a good turn out and lots of fun. Unfortunately most of my photos were too dark, but this a great shot of two of our kindergarten teachers. Our third teacher returned from maternity leave on Friday, so she was more interested in getting home to her new baby than hanging out with us. I can't say that I blame her.

Photo #23: Oatmeal Raisin Cookies




I've been wanted to bake these Oatmeal Raisin Cookies for awhile now, and I finally got around to it this morning. This recipe is from Angela Pritchett (my cousin-in-law). This recipe is from her Mom, who recently passed away. Angela is remembering her Mom by sharing her recipes and memories through her blog. You'll find the recipe at Recipes from my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment