Sunday, July 18, 2010

Photo #199: Mama Raccoon



I picked up my mom and we went out to have dinner at my sister's house. It was just the three of us, because my brother-in-law and nephews are at "The Island" in the Canadian wilderness. My sister had business commitments and could not go.

My sister and her family live out in the country, in a house surrounded by trees and wildlife. She also has two dogs and five cats. As soon as she fed the cats, this mama raccoon came and commandeered their dishes. My sister put out food three times to be certain that the cats and the raccoon had enough to eat. When there was no cat food left, the raccoon went up and over the house to check out the bird feeders in front. She is very hungry because she is nursing babies. It was all very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment