Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Walking at Copper Creek



I have been listening to the book Making Life Easy:  A Simple Guide to a Divinely Inspired Life by Dr. Christiane Northrup.  I love listening to books on Audible, because I can do other things at the same time I "read".   Dr. Northrup mentioned keeping a gratitude journal, which I have tried in the past.  She mentioned a woman who did this by taking a photo each day of something that she was grateful for.  I really liked this idea, so I decided to give it a try.

Today was an absolutely glorious day.  The sun was shining, and the temperature reached 73 degrees.  This is particularly incredible for Iowa in February.  My sister met me at Copper Creek and we walked around the lake twice.  It was fabulous!  I am so grateful for the beautiful day, a wonderful place to walk that is close to home, and sister time!

Everyone was hanging out at Copper Creek.  It was even social hour for the geese.

No comments:

Post a Comment