Saturday, June 23, 2012

Downtown Farmers Market


I got up bright and early today, so I could go to the Downtown Farmers Market.  I am beginning a new way of eating this week, so I need to stock up on fresh veggies.  The market goes on every Saturday morning in the summer, but I seldom get there.  As I was reminded again today, it is really too crowed for my taste.



It is big, so there is lots to choose from, even this early in the season.  Now days there is lots more than produce at the market.  There is clothing, crafts, street musicians, art work, even puppets, and dogs; lots of dogs.  I'm going to check out some of the smaller farmers markets that take place around town.

I did time it right, because it was very overcast when I was there, but it didn't start raining until I was on my way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment