Sunday, June 30, 2013

New Coffee Table


I found this coffee table on Craig's List for $22. I love it!
Originally uploaded by BarbaraLN


Summer is the time that I try to catch up and work on things in my house. I tend to be a clutter queen. My chair is usually surrounded by books I'm reading, my knitting, and my laptop. For a couple years, I have been using a white plastic folding table to hold some of this junk. I decided to get classy and purchase a real piece of furniture. I found this coffee table on Craig's List for $22. I love it! Karen Doyle suggested that I check out Craig's List and that was a great idea. Thanks, Karen!

I'm going to try to keep it cleaned off like this, but it probably won't last. I can raise the drop leaf and reach the computer from my chair. This was a fabulous find.

No comments:

Post a Comment