Monday, March 19, 2012

Leftovers


Some people hate leftovers but I like them, and being as I live alone now, when I do cook, it usually lasts me for several days.  I still end up wasting more food that I want to, so I have been trying to use up the things I have before making another run to the grocery store.  The internet sure does make that easier with all the cooking blogs and ideas for recipes.  Even when I don't follow the recipe all the way, it still gives me ideas for how to make sauces, and make foods more flavorful.

This was dinner tonight, made with some scallops and shrimp that were left in the freezer along with veggies from the crisper.  I got the idea from the Pioneer Woman's blog.  If you haven't checked out her website, you should go there now. Click here for PioneerWoman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment