Saturday, September 25, 2010

Photo #268: Bead Bash


Today was another dreary wet day. I love fall temperatures, but I could do without all this rain. For a change of pace, Jacci and I went to the ninth annual Marshalltown Bead Bash today. It was really fun looking at all the beads and jewelry makings. We both picked up some great beads.



Jacci is a very talented and creative jewelry designer. I have made some pieces, but I'm not very good at it, yet. I do love the colors, shapes and textures of the beads. I have some vintage pendants that Jacci gave me a while ago. I was shopping for beads to go with them. There were so many beautiful beads, that it was difficult to choose just a few. Now that I have the beads, I have to make sure I actually do something with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment