Sunday, March 10, 2013

Top Down vs Toe Up: Two at a Time



When I first learned to knit socks, I signed up for a class called "Magic Loop, Toe Up, Two at a Time."  I didn't really know what that meant, but I soon learned that I would be starting at the toe, using magic loop needles, and I would be working on both socks at the same time.  I am now working on my third pair of socks using that method.

Lots of patterns call for starting at the top and working down, so I signed up for a class to learn how to knit socks from the top down.  I am working to get my "homework" done in time for tomorrow night's class.  I am still trying to decide which method I like best.

I took this photo with my new Galaxy IIIS phone.  It sure takes better pictures than my Droid did.

No comments:

Post a Comment