Sunday, December 9, 2012

Recycled


The tree is up and decorated, and I awoke today to a snowy morning.  It was the perfect day to stay in and knit. It might be a good time to grade all those papers I brought home, too, but so far I haven't touched them.


I did spend time in my craft room where I made these festive pillow cases.  I actually bought this fabric eight to ten years ago, and I made it into a table for a family holiday dinner.  That was about the only time I ever used it, so last year I took the table cloth apart and recycled part of it into a pillow case for Michael.  This weekend I used the rest of it to make a pair of pillow cases for me.

The colors don't go with anything else in my bedroom, but the bright colors and prints make me happy.  They also make a great backdrop for a Christmas Dog.



No comments:

Post a Comment